Concept Developer Global (m/w/d)
We are target group specialists and believe in the power of the relationship between brands and people. Do you want to be part of an interdisciplinary, dynamic and creative team? Do you like to advance topics independently but are still a team player? Then you've come to the right place! We at We are Family - as a leading specialist agency for children's, youth, family and educational communication, as well as young employer branding - have many years of experience and a strong feel for the young target group. Our goal is to inspire the young target group & families nationally and internationally with cross-media solutions. We are looking for a Concept Developer (m/f/d) to join the team in Stuttgart, with a focus on customer consulting in brand strategy and communication.
- With your creative way of thinking you develop holistically conceived and extraordinary communication concepts
- You are responsible for the preparation, implementation and follow-up of creative processes and idea sessions.
- You develop communication strategies on the basis of market data, trends and target group analyses.
- You work on existing clients and take part in pitches
- You present concepts to clients
- You control all concept participants (e.g. graphics, project management, film, digital...)
- You have a successfully completed degree with a focus on marketing and / or communication
- You have first professional experience in conception and/or campaign development
- You have very good communication and conceptual skills as well as an analytical and structured way of working
- You have a high degree of initiative and organisational talent and a very good command of German and/or English
- You are a team player
- You are enthusiastic about many things, but especially about trends and innovations in the children's and youth sector.
- A plus: experience in the field of children's, youth and family communication and/or education marketing.
- Relaxed corporate culture
- Flexible working hours, as well as the possibility to work from home
- Drinks & breakfast free of charge
- Full-time, payment according to agreement
- to be filled from 01.03.2021