We believe that kids and families deserve better.
They deserve to be listened to and understood
They deserve to have products and services that answer their needs and exceed their expectations
They deserve to have content made for them that is entertaining, educational, and inspiring
They deserve to be involved in a conversation and not just talked at
We help our clients understand, reach and engage with children, young people and families. Our key services are research & strategy, creative and marketing.
Account managers are ultimately responsible for looking after our clients, making sure we are delivering what they want, when they want it and all in budget. You will be constantly looking for ways to solve the clients’ problems. It is part project management, part client liaison, part new ideas generation, and part delivery.
We are a small team and so the role will be hands on across all areas.
- #1, make sure the client is happy - we pride ourselves on being client focused and making sure we are super accessible, responsive, and fun to work with
- Project managing ongoing projects – working with the team to make sure projects are delivering in the way they should be. Updating status’s and keep the client informed
- New Idea generation – working with existing client to develop new ideas. The role will also support the sales team creating new business proposals
- Administration – invoicing and reporting, making sure we are invoicing the right amounts and providing the clients with ongoing reports on project progress
- Presentation writing – a lot of the job involves writing presentations that talk about new ideas, or report of projects we are working on
- Delivery – as a small team you will be involved in everything from working on an event, and helping with research to writing copy for our website and managing influencers.
- Communication skills – you need to able to articulate yourself well and be easy to deal with
- PowerPoint Skills – Know your way around a PowerPoint deck and are able to follow established brand guides
- Organised – There is a lot going on and so you need to be able to manage multiple projects and tasks and have a good understanding of time and activity management.
- Independence – In the new hybrid world there will be time where you are on your own and you need to be able to thrive and self-motivate.
- Hunger to learn more – we want people who are not satisfied with their current knowledge and are always striving to learn more
- Some agency experience is good but not essential
- Salary range of 22K to 30K depending on experience
- Hybrid working - we work 2/3 days in our office on Baker Street (London) and the rest from home
- Free lunch Fridays once a month and regular social events
- 22 days holiday
- A commitment to a good work life balance
- Awesome projects, working for amazing clients, bringing smiles to the faces of kids, young people, and their families
- Great job prospects – as the company grows so we need our team to constantly step up and move forward