JOB TITLE – SENIOR RESEARCH MANAGER
WHO ARE “WE ARE FAMILY”?
We are the world's biggest and most experienced full-service agency group that specialises in children, young people and their families. Our clients include LEGO, Disney, Moonbug, Nickelodeon, Warner Brothers and more
We believe that kids and families deserve better.
They deserve to be listened to and understood
They deserve to have products and services that answer their needs and exceed their expectations
They deserve to have content made for them that is entertaining, educational, and inspiring
They deserve to be involved in a conversation and not just talked at
We help our clients understand, reach and engage with children, young people and families. Our key services are research & strategy, creative and marketing.
As SRM/RD, you’ll be ultimately responsible for the successful delivery of research projects at We Are Family.
We will need you to be independent and happy to work autonomously. You’ll be designing, managing, and delivering research from end-to-end, overseeing researchers and ensuring project objectives are met. You’ll need to plan resourcing and manage the project team and client effectively to deliver the research objectives.
The role requires expertise across multiple research methodologies, including desk-based research, telephone depth interviewing, survey design, focus groups, qualitative and quantitative data analysis and creation of insightful and engaging research outputs.
As a SRM/RD, you’ll be well versed in writing proposals and costing work to support the company’s new business activity.
You will be able to manage multiple projects concurrently and be adaptable to changing requirements.
It is a full-time role but would consider someone looking for a 4 days a week role also.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- You need to want to know the answer to the question and be driven uncover the insights using a wide range of both qual and quant research methodologies
- You need to be curious about your findings and want to look under every rock and chase every lead
- You need to be able to effectively interpret, and explain data and insights to a non-technical audience
- We want people who are not satisfied with their current knowledge and are always striving to learn more
- Communication skills
- You need to be able to articulate yourself well and be easy to deal with.
- You’ll need to be able to write research reports for a range of audiences and expertise
- You need to be able to bring research findings to life, know your way around a PowerPoint deck and are able to follow established brand guides
- There is a lot going on and so you need to be able to manage multiple projects and tasks and have a good understanding of time and activity management.
- You’ll need to work to (sometimes tight) deadlines with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- You’ll need to have good record keeping skills in accordance with GDPR
- In the new hybrid world there will be times when you are on your own and you need to be able to thrive and self-motivate
- Team Player
- You’ll be working with a team to deliver projects, some you’ll manage and some you won’t. You’ll need to be liked and respected by everyone. Life’s too short to work with people who make life harder for everyone else
- Kids and family experience a “really good to have”
- Researching with kids and families does require a unique set of skills which we would love you to have. However if you just have a burning desire to learn them, and that is a not yet acquired skill set that is OK.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Salary range of £40K to £55K depending on experience
- Hybrid working - we work 3 days in our office on Marble Arch (London) and the rest from home
- Flexible Working, if you’re an early bird or a night owl we can be flexible about when you get your work done
- Free lunch Fridays once a month and regular social events
- 25 days holiday
- Health Insurance
- A commitment to a good work life balance
- Awesome projects, working for amazing clients, bringing smiles to the faces of kids, young people, and their families
- Great job prospects – as the company grows so we need our team to constantly step up and move forward
To apply please email our CV and covering letter to Maurice@we-are-family.net